Florida to Louisiana Viewed From the International Space Station
NASA – NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman captured this image of Florida to Louisiana just before dawn, taken from the International Space Station, and posted it to social media on Friday, Sept. 12. Wiseman, Commander Max Suraev and Flight Engineer Alexander Gerst began their first full workweek Monday as a three-person crew aboard the space station, while the three additional flight engineers who will round out the Expedition 41 crew spent the day training for next week’s launch to the orbiting complex.
- Staying Safe on Social Network Sites
- The Global Problem With Overdiagnosis and Overtreatment
- Updates from Congressman Frank Lucas
- Space Shuttle Update (24)
- Are We Headed toward a Permanently Divided Society?
- Obama is picking his targets in Iraq and Syria while missing the point
- How CEOs Became Takers, Not Makers
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pennsylvania Physics Productivity Rand Paul Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & measurement Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline