By Al Presher – With energy-aware industrial devices coming into the marketplace, manufacturers and OEMs will have an important tool to help reduce energy costs as much as 20-30 percent using intelligent, Ethernet-based networking.
The initial target applications are monitoring and saving energy by placing systems into standby mode during production pauses. And even though the base technology has been ready for a couple of years, application deployment has taken time. more> http://tinyurl.com/bhe88qn
- The Industrial Internet of Things (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- Memo To DC: Think Long-Term On Clean Energy (earthtechling.com)
- Smart Grid May be Shortest Route to Obama’s Green Energy Goals (forbes.com)
- Is it possible to protect the environment when many countries require increasing amounts of energy to progress? (eddify.net)
- Are you squandering money on inefficient energy use? (cbh.com)
- Tips For Saving Energy (familyfocusblog.com)