Reuters – In a speech that played to populist fears about immigration, unemployment and the power of financial markets, French far-right leader Marine Le Pen painted Goldman Sachs as an all-powerful institution that controlled entire nations as well as the European Central Bank.
- The real reason for the IP-propaganda
- Updates from SIEMENS
- Views from the Solar System (175)
- The Rise of the New Global Elite
- Economic theories misfit for technology adoption
- Updates from Senator Mark Begich
- Join [tNe] Editorial Panel
- German apprentice model faces tough time catching on in U.S.
- Systems Thinking: How to Lead in Complex Environments
- Get Ready For A New Way To Measure The Economy
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congressional Budget Office Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Physics Productivity Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & certification Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline