- The real reason for the IP-propaganda
- Telcos need to stay away from financial wizardry
- Should The U.S. Get Rid Of Phone Lines?
- Comments at the FCC
- Why mass transit is doomed in America: Politicians don’t know people who use it
- The world has changed and economics hasn’t
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value
- Three Ways to Improve U.S. Healthcare, as Demonstrated in India
- A “Cool” Technology for Avionics
- When Will 'The World's Dumbest Idea' Die?
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congressional Budget Office Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Physics Productivity Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & certification Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline
Daily Archives: February 5, 2012
CONGRESS WATCH Democrats launch early offensive over GOP Medicare plans, Sam Baker, Hill 45 Years of Fighting For Medicare, Gavel/Democratic Leader Blueprint for an America Built to Last (pdf), White House FACT SHEET: President Obama’s Plan to Help Responsible Homeowners … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Transparency from Wall Street, YouTube [VIDEO 3:03] Inside Capitol, Investor Access Yields Rich Tips, Brody Mullins and Susan Pulliam, Wall Street Journal Hedge Funds Pay Top Dollar for Washington Intelligence, Brody Mullins and Susan Pulliam, Wall Street Journal … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH ICYMI: Ribbon-Cutting Marks Completion of First HBEER Home, US Congress Rogers Introduces Legislative Measures to Honor and Preserve Mill Springs Battlefield, US Congress University of Kentucky’s HBEER prototype tour, YouTube [VIDEO 2:13] Rx Drug Abuse SUMMIT, Orlando, FL … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Rep. Joe Walsh on ‘Lou Dobbs Tonight’ Discussing Paying Down the National Debt, YouTube [VIDEO 3:29]