- The real reason for the IP-propaganda
- Telcos need to stay away from financial wizardry
- Should The U.S. Get Rid Of Phone Lines?
- The world has changed and economics hasn’t
- Three Ways to Improve U.S. Healthcare, as Demonstrated in India
- Comments at the FCC
- When Will 'The World's Dumbest Idea' Die?
- Blackstone Made Money on Credit-Default Swaps With This One Weird Trick
- How Technology Has Changed Workplace Communication
- The Dumbest Idea In The World: Maximizing Shareholder Value
- Aviation Banking reform Barack Obama Barbara Boxer Bernie Sanders Bill of Rights Broadband Business Business improvement Cable California Capital Climate change Colorado Congressional Budget Office Congress Watch Credit Currency Cybersecurity Debt Deficit Earth Ecology Electronics European Union Federal Reserve System Financial crisis First Amendment Florida Government Health Industrial economy International Space Station Internet Jobs Kentucky Leadership Manufacturing Marco Rubio Michigan Mike Kelly Mitch McConnell Mitt Romney Monetary policy Nancy Pelosi NASA Net evolution New York Ohio Organization Patent Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Physics Productivity Regulations Renee Ellmers Renewable energy Ron Paul Safety Semiconductor Small business Social economy Social networks Software Space Super regions Technology Test & certification Texas United States United States Congress United States House of Representatives United States Senate Wireless Wireline
Daily Archives: September 25, 2011
CONGRESS WATCH Obama calls for broad tax increases, Stephen Dinan, Washington Times The Facts Contradict Obama’s Calls for Higher Taxes on the Rich and Corporations, Scott A. Hodge, Tax Foundation Breakdown of Federal Personal Income Taxes, Veronique de Rugy and … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Graves: American Small Businesses Need Action on Regulations, Not More Lip Service, US Congress Tipton Holds Field Hearing on the Big Impact of Energy Regulations on Small Business, US Congress HEARING: Eliminating Job-Sapping Federal Rules– Oversight of the … Continue reading
CONGRESS WATCH Floor speech on the TRAIN Act, YouTube [VIDEO 4:25] mindmixer: Idea Collaboration for Better Communities, leelistens.com